Out Front Composite Scissor Brakes for manual wheelchairs
Regular price £83.00Shipping calculated at checkout.
Try the black alloy brakes instead, will fit into same brackets and far superior.
Out Front Composite Scissor Brakes Fit 19mm clamp mounting. At 49% lighter lighter than standard aluminium lock brakes these are a light but strong brake option. Easier to engage and disengage than standard brakes, makes them a great choice for quadriplegics, paraplegics and those with normal or impaired hand function. They feature a textured handle to further prevent slipping when using the brakes and tuck away nicely under the frame when not locked on.
- Compact size keeps the wheel lock out of the way during transfers or when transporting the chair.
- Ergonomic design requires less effort to engage and disengage.
- Textured handle prevents hands from slipping when using the lock.
- Small profile and great design makes the lock blend into the chair frame.
- Fibre reinforced composite reduces wheel lock weight by 49% compared to standard aluminium wheel locks.
*This product qualifies for VAT Relief*