Out Front Composite Scissor Brakes for manual wheelchairs
Preço normal £83.00Imposto incluído. Envio calculado na finalização da compra.
Try the black alloy brakes instead, will fit into same brackets and far superior.
Out Front Composite Scissor Brakes Fit 19mm clamp mounting. At 49% lighter lighter than standard aluminium lock brakes these are a light but strong brake option. Easier to engage and disengage than standard brakes, makes them a great choice for quadriplegics, paraplegics and those with normal or impaired hand function. They feature a textured handle to further prevent slipping when using the brakes and tuck away nicely under the frame when not locked on.
- Compact size keeps the wheel lock out of the way during transfers or when transporting the chair.
- Ergonomic design requires less effort to engage and disengage.
- Textured handle prevents hands from slipping when using the lock.
- Small profile and great design makes the lock blend into the chair frame.
- Fibre reinforced composite reduces wheel lock weight by 49% compared to standard aluminium wheel locks.
*This product qualifies for VAT Relief*