Bones Reds Bearings for high performance and most popular castor wheel bearings
Bones Reds skate bearings are used the world over by wheelchair users as an everyday bearing or in their sporting wheelchairs. For the price they offer fantastic rolling performance and offer better reliability than standard bearings. A must for all wheelchair users.
Bones® REDS® are manufactured in China to our Bones Skate Rated™ specifications in a manufacturing facility dedicated to producing the highest quality skate bearings in China. They are inspected twice before being shipped to skaters and offer the greatest combination of performance, durability and low cost in the industry. Because they offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost, they have become the best selling bearings.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed Nylon™ ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
* This item does not qualify for VAT exemption