SKYE MINI IS COMPACT, AGILE AND VERY DURABLE.
The Skye – Mini is specifically created for children. Built with easy pushing and manoeuvring in mind, this chair will help your child achieve their independence whilst providing stability and comfort. It has built in growth options enabling the Skye – Mini to grow with your child.
The Skye – Mini is a hand built, lightweight chair enabling easy manoeuvring for everyday use maximising your child’s independence at school or at play. It is easily personalised with a wide range of colour options for your child to choose from and there’s a choice of push handles and anti-tip wheels available.
Contact us to arrange free home demonstration and assessment.
- Fully custom built and tailor made to your Childs’ measurements
- Available in 2 Aerospace grade Aluminium alloys – 6061 or 7005
- Unique centre of gravity adjustment, providing upper leg length adjustability
- Seat width adjustment to give maximum life span
- Back rest height adjustment so the support grows with your child
- Heat treated for maximum strength
- Adjustable footrest height
- 5 year frame warranty
- Range of push handles available
- Anti-tip wheels available
- Optional ergonomic seating available
- Choose from 23 powder coated colours or polished frame finish
- Anodised wheel and chair component colours available -– unique within the UK
- Prices from £2595.00
Custom built to your specifications, the lightweight Skye Mini is compact, agile, and very durable. Per4max’s “L” frame design, has little to no front flex. Our engineer’s have taken into account the highest stressed areas, by increasing the strength and rigidity. The strong tubular frame allows for a rigid feel with very few moving parts to insure simple maintenance with an emphasis on performance! The chair is coded as a K0005 and a provider will be assigned to you to help with insurance approval if needed. The Skye Mini has many features below. Contact your local sales rep, or download the order form to get your Skye Mini today!
*This product qualifies for VAT Relief*