Per4max Skye Manual Rigid Fixed Frame Wheelchair
ENABLING YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR MAXIMUM
The beautifully crafted Skye is a minimal styled frame that retains its rigidity. It is light, agile and strong in all key areas to minimise its flex.
The tubular welded frame has been engineered with very few moving parts ensuring minimal maintenance and maximum performance!
The Skye is a hand built, lightweight chair enabling easy manoeuvring for everyday use. Whether shopping, family life, traveling or working the Skye enables you to do it in style.
Contact us to arrange free home demonstration and assessment.
- Fully custom built and tailor made to your measurements
- Available in 2 Aerospace grade Aluminium alloys - 6061 and the lighter 7005 series
- Unique centre of gravity adjustment
- Heat treated for maximum strength
- Adjustable footrest height
- 5 year frame warranty
- Optional ergonomic seating available
- Choose from 23 powder coated colours or polished frame finish
- Anodised wheel and chair component colours available – unique within the UK
- Prices from: £2595.00
Custom built to your specifications, the lightweight Skye is compact, agile, and very durable. Per4max’s “L” frame design, has little to no front flex. Our engineer’s have taken into account the highest stressed areas, by increasing the strength and rigidity. The strong tubular frame allows for a rigid feel with very few moving parts to insure simple maintenance with an emphasis on performance! The chair is coded as a K0005 and a provider will be assigned to you to help with insurance approval if needed. The Skye has many features below. Contact your local sales rep, or download the order form to get your Skye today!
*This product qualifies for VAT Relief*